Sean Devine returns to the podcast to discuss a new feature he just shipped (Automatic Production Incident Detection) for XBE. Brittany and Sean discuss the technical implementation, why features should be built and automating your software to use the software you've already written.
Links for this episode:
- Episode 272: Terrific Tech Bets with Sean Devine
- Sean Devine on Twitter(@barelyknown)
- Episode Introduction and Outro by Michael Springer
- Episode Music: "Funkorama" by Kevin MacLeod
Brought to you by:
A good font is one of the best ways to make your project stand apart. At typography.com, you'll find the work of Hoefler&Co, creators of stylish and high-performance typefaces. And now for a limited time, as a Ruby on Rails listener you'll receive 10% off your next purchase from H&Co. Use code RUBY for your discount at checkout!
- Indeed Prime is a confidential, free service that puts you in front of leading brands and tech startups with roles you're interested in. So whether you’re hiring or looking, meet your match on Indeed Prime. Join now by going to www.indeedprime.com/ruby.