Starr Horne is co-founder and one of the original developers of Honeybadger - an exception monitoring service with deep ties in the ruby community. Recently she has worked to bring a diverse array of new voices to Honeybadger's blog. She offers insightful advice on producing great content for developers.
Links for this episode:
- Honeybadger | Exception and Uptime Monitoring for Application Developers
- The Honeybadger Developer Blog
- Write For Us | Honeybadger Developer Blog
- Opening The Ruby Concurrency Toolbox - Honeybadger.io
- Starr (@StarrHorne) | Twitter
- Honeybadger.io (@honeybadgerapp) | Twitter
- Episode Introduction and Outro by Michael Springer
- Episode Music: "Funkorama" by Kevin MacLeod
Brought to you by:
You deserve to feel happier, and Headspace is meditation made simple.
That’s headspace.com/rails for a free one month trial with access to Headspace’s full library of meditations for every situation.
Give Scout APM a try for free today and Scout will donate $5 to the open source project of your choice when you deploy.