Maciej Mensfeld is a Software Architect with experience in a wide variety of business applications built using multiple Ruby frameworks. He is particularly interested in code quality assurance and OSS supply chain security. He is an active OSS contributor and maintainer of various projects including Karafka and Diffend.
Links for this episode:
- Castle.io - Castle - Security Automation
- karafka/karafka: Framework for Apache Kafka
- Running with Ruby
- How requiring a gem can mess up your already running application
- Microsoft warns enterprises of new 'dependency confusion' attack technique
- Maciej Mensfeld (@maciejmensfeld) | Twitter
- Episode Introduction and Outro by Michael Springer
- Episode Music: "Funkorama" by Kevin MacLeod
Brought to you by:
ExpressVPN is an app that reroutes your internet connection through their secure servers so your ISP can’t see the sites you visit.
Give Scout APM a try for free today and Scout will donate $5 to the open source project of your choice when you deploy.
You deserve to feel happier, and Headspace is meditation made simple.
That’s headspace.com/rails for a free one month trial with access to Headspace’s full library of meditations for every situation.