Amy Nadboralski (aka Powder) is a (trans) woman that enjoys programming, video games, and tinkering with electronics. She is currently working primarily with the Ruby programming language as a principal software engineer at Vibes; a mobile engagement platform that helps companies create meaningful connections with their customers.
Links for this episode:
- Daiane Souza on LinkedIn
- Email Daiane Souza at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daiane Souza on Github (@daiaventureira)
- Mobile Engagement Platform - Vibes
- Helix: Native Ruby Extensions Without Fear
- danielpclark/rutie: “The Tie Between Ruby and Rust.” - GitHub
- ffi/ffi: Ruby FFI - GitHub
- Amy (@whimsical_amy) | Twitter
- Episode Introduction and Outro by Michael Springer
- Episode Music: "Funkorama" by Kevin MacLeod
Brought to you by:
Give Scout a try today with a free 14-day trial, and experience firsthand why Rails developers worldwide call Scout their best friend. And as an added bonus for Ruby on Rails listeners: Scout will donate $5 to the open source project of your choice when you deploy. Learn more at scoutapm.com/rubyonrails.