Konnor Rogers is a software developer for Veue Inc. He is also the creator of Snowpacker, and he has a deep love for open source. He breaks down Frontend bundlers for Brittany and the up and coming vite_ruby.
Links for this episode:
- Veue Live Streaming
- The Odin Project: Your Career in Web Development Starts Here
- ParamagicDev (Konnor Rogers) · GitHub
- Source-to-source compiler - Wikipedia
- Webpacker is the new default in Rails 6 | Saeloun Blog
- The Asset Pipeline — Ruby on Rails Guides
- Andrew Mason (@andrewmcodes) · Twitter
- ElMassimo/vite_ruby: Vite.js in Ruby - GitHub
- ParamagicDev/snowpacker: A gem to help use Rails with Snowpack - GitHub
- testdouble / standard - Github
- Episode Introduction and Outro by Michael Springer
- Episode Music: "Funkorama" by Kevin MacLeod
Brought to you by:
ExpressVPN is an app that reroutes your internet connection through their secure servers so your ISP can’t see the sites you visit.