Functionally Fit with Mike Coutermarsh
March 9th, 2022
34 mins 35 secs
About this Episode
Returning after seven years and back by popular demand, Mike Coutermarsh is a software engineer at PlanetScale, where he’s building a serverless relational database. After catching up and sharing their adoration of Flash, Brittany and Mike nerd out on home fitness: equipment, routines and goals.
Show Notes & Links:
- 202: Behind the Scenes at Product Hunt with Mike Coutermarsh
- PlanetScale - The Database for Developers
- GitHub - vitessio/vitess
- CrossFit Games: The Open
- Rogue Stock Bot - Real Time Restock Alerts - YouTube
- Brianna Lamb - Functional Bodybuilding
- TrueCoach: #1 Personal Trainer Software
- WHOOP | Your Personal Digital Fitness and Health Coach
- Mike Coutermarsh (@mscccc) · Twitter
Honeybadger makes you a DevOps hero by combining error monitoring, uptime monitoring and check-in monitoring into a single, easy to use platform. Go to Honeybadger.io and discover how Starr, Josh, and Ben created a 100% bootstrapped monitoring solution.
Try their error monitoring and APM free for 14-days, no credit card needed! And as an added bonus for Ruby on Rails listeners: Scout will donate $5 to the open-source project of your choice when you deploy. Learn more at http://scoutapm.com/rubyonrails.