Chris Oliver, creator of GoRails and co-host of the Remote Ruby podcast, joined Nick Schwaderer to discuss his experience at Railsconf 2019. They also dive into form builder changes, documentation and ponder when Rails 6 will be released.
Links for this episode:
- Railsconf 2019
- Remote Ruby Podcast
- Schedule from Railsconf 2006
- (Unofficial) DHH Keynote @ RailsConf 2019
- Ruby on Rails 6.0 Release Notes
- Chris Oliver on Twitter (@excid3)
- Nick Schwaderer on Twitter (@Schwad4HD14)
- Episode Introduction and Outro by Michael Springer
- Episode Music: "Funkorama" by Kevin MacLeod
Brought to you by:
- OSCON is ground zero to find out what you need to be in the know about in the open source community for 20 years. Listeners to the Ruby on Rails podcast can get 20% off of most* passes to OSCON when you go to oscon.com/ruby and use code RUBY20 during registration.