Cameron Dutro believes we need Active Deployment like we have Active Record and Active Storage. That's what kuby is - an easy way to deploy your Ruby on Rails application without getting your dev-ops black belt first.
Links for this episode:
- Quip @ Salesforce
- getkuby / kuby-core: A convention over configuration approach for deploying Rails apps.
- Ruby Rogues: Rails Needs Active Deployment with Stefan Wintermeyer
- kirillian / shiplane: Convert your development docker-compose yaml files
- camertron (Cameron Dutro) · GitHub
- Cameron on Twitter (@camertron)
- Episode Introduction and Outro by Michael Springer
- Episode Music: "Funkorama" by Kevin MacLeod
Brought to you by:
Give Scout a try for free today and Scout will donate $5 to the open source project of your choice when you deploy.