Dan Moore currently leads developer advocacy at FusionAuth, a company focused on authentication and authorization for developers. A first-time author, Dan also created a blog-turned-book dubbed "Letters for a New Developer".
Links for this episode:
- FusionAuth: Authentication and Authorization built for devs
- Letters to a New Developer
- Letters To a New Developer: The Book
- Boulder Ruby Group (Boulder, CO) | Meetup
- Dan Moore (@mooreds) | Twitter
- Episode Introduction and Outro by Michael Springer
- Episode Music: "Funkorama" by Kevin MacLeod
Brought to you by:
Give Scout APM a try for free today and Scout will donate $5 to the open source project of your choice when you deploy.
Simplify your infrastructure and cut your cloud bills in half with Linode’s Linux virtual machines.Get started on Linode today with a $100 in free credit for listeners of 5by5 Ruby on Rails Podcast.
Visit https://linode.com/rubyonrails and click on the “Create Free Account” button to get started.
You deserve to feel happier, and Headspace is meditation made simple.
That’s headspace.com/rails for a free one month trial with access to Headspace’s full library of meditations for every situation.