Matt Swanson leads teams and builds products for customers at SEP, a software product design and development agency based in Indianapolis. He runs the blog Boring Rails. Brittany and he chat about producing Ruby content and Matt answers questions from listeners about his approach.
Links for this episode:
- Ruby Weekly
- Boring Rails: Skip the bullshit and ship fast
- Boring Rails | Feature Flags: The stupid simple way to de-stress production releases
- matt swanson (@_swanson) | Twitter
- Episode Introduction and Outro by Michael Springer
- Episode Music: "Funkorama" by Kevin MacLeod
Brought to you by:
Give Scout a try today with a free 14-day trial, and experience firsthand why Rails developers worldwide call Scout their best friend. And as an added bonus for Ruby on Rails listeners: Scout will donate $5 to the open source project of your choice when you deploy. Learn more at scoutapm.com/rubyonrails.