ActiveModel::Errors with Mark Chao
March 24th, 2021
26 mins 38 secs
About this Episode
Mark Chao, or more well known as lulalala, is a happy rubyist from Taiwan. He works at GitLab, and likes to contribute to open source projects. He likes anime and has a hobby to self publish reviews into books/ebooks using Ruby libraries, git and InDesign. He and Brittany discuss ActiveModel::Errors.
Links for this episode:
- ActiveModel::Errors - Ruby on Rails API
- rails / rails Pull Request: Model error as object
- lulalala / adequate_errors
- Rails 6.1's ActiveModel Errors Revamp | All talk but no code
- A Place Further than the Universe
- lulalala_it (@lulalala_it) | Twitter
- Episode Introduction and Outro by Michael Springer
- Episode Music: "Funkorama" by Kevin MacLeod
Brought to you by:
Give Scout a try today with a free 14-day trial, and experience firsthand why Rails developers worldwide call Scout their best friend. And as an added bonus for Ruby on Rails listeners: Scout will donate $5 to the open source project of your choice when you deploy. Learn more at scoutapm.com/rubyonrails.
Save time, money, and sanity by visiting Raygun.com/ruby and join thousands of software teams who use Raygun every day to ship better quality code, faster. It takes just minutes to set up and starts from as little as $4 per month.