Jennifer Konikowski had been doing mostly Rails since 2012, though is currently taking a detour and working in Go at Splice. She and Brittany talk about what lead her to Pittsburgh, her fitness journey and tips.
Show Notes & Links:
- PowerBlock Adjustable Dumbbells
- The Peloton App
- TrainingPeaks | Reclaim Your Race Day
- Strong - Workout Tracker & Gym Log
- Workout of the Day | Concept2 Rowing Machines
- Jennifer Konikowski (@jenkoni) / Twitter
- Jennifer’s Website
Hook Relay is a service that makes sending and receiving webhooks reliable, secure, and transparent—automatically. Sign up now, and you can start receiving webhooks from integrations like GitHub, etc., even before you have an app to receive them.
Try their error monitoring and APM free for 14-days, no credit card needed! And as an added bonus for Ruby on Rails listeners: Scout will donate $5 to the open-source project of your choice when you deploy. Learn more at http://scoutapm.com/rubyonrails.