Why Companies Don't Hire Juniors with Alex Ghiculescu
April 12th, 2023
33 mins 58 secs
About this Episode
Alex Ghiculescu is the co-founder of Workforce.com, a workforce management product built on Ruby on Rails. The topic of hiring Juniors has been a common theme lately but he joins Brittany and Brian to discuss why companies are actually avoiding it. The trio debate in-office training, salaries and promotions.
- Why companies don't hire juniors by Alex Ghiculescu
- If you want to learn more about working at Workforce.com, reach out to:
- Chicago - Stacey McKnight - email@example.com
- London - Phil Fraser - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brisbane - Austin Wilshire - email@example.com
- For non-junior roles, they will consider folks who don’t live in those places but can commute to them occasionally.
Get started today in as little as 5 minutes at Honeybadger.io with plans starting at free!
Atlantis is looking for great engineers! Why work at Atlantis? You'll work with great people. You’ll work on projects that change the world. No matter where you are in your career,
they’re prepared to help you advance it. Find out more here.