Nate Berkopec is the author of the Complete Guide to Rails Performance, the creator of the Rails Performance Workshop, and the maintainer of Puma. He and Brittany discuss his unique take on his workshop and his experiences maintaining Puma.
Links for this episode:
- Speedshop - the Ruby on Rails peformance company
- The Complete Guide to Rails Performance
- The Rails Performance Workshop
- 5by5 Ruby on Rails Podcast #260: Rails Performance with Nate Berkopec
- puma/puma: A Ruby/Rack web server built for concurrency - GitHub
- Speedshop Ruby Performance Newsletter
- Nate Berkopec on Twitter (@nateberkopec)
- Episode Music: "Funkorama" by Kevin MacLeod
- Episode Introduction and Outro by Michael Springer
Brought to you by:
Give Scout APM a try for free today and Scout will donate $5 to the open source project of your choice when you deploy.